Searching for a Retailer, Online Brand or Event offering recycling?
Sign Up here for updates and news and we’ll transmit Cool Stores, Online Retailers and Events Going Green as they engage their B.R.A. Permits..
Why Annuity Fashion (Not Fast Fashion)
Why Annuity Fashion(Not Fast Fashion)
ALL FOR A PINK CAUSE – UNDERWIRE STEEL COLLECTED, WILL BE RECYCLED AND SOLD AND DONATED TO BREAST CANCER RESEARCH
- Our Goal of 50,000 bra’s is (approx.) 5 tons (10,000 pounds) out of Landfill, promoting a cleaner environment.
- (approx.) 20% of the weight collected from the bra’s will result in Steel Underwire Extraction. Typically, market avails a $.50 /lb. fee, therefore the Goal will raise 2000 pounds of steel @ a $1,000 donation for BCR.
- However, to enhance the donation, the B.R.A. is offering Businesses, Manufacturer’s and Individual ‘MATCHING FUND’ sponsorships and Pledges. Find out more @ info@brarecyclingagency or text “BYOB” TO 79274 for details.
- The truth is, clothing can be re-purposed, but no one wants your underwear.
- Half-a-billion bra’s are sold each year, and thrown into landfill and incineration when trashed.
- Components such as Polyurethane foam, Lycra ®, spandex, textiles and plastic ring ‘n slides can last hundreds of years in a landfill, or emit dangerous gases when burned. Pollution from Trash can be reduced with Recycling More of Municipal Solid WASTE.
B.R.A.™ IS A TRADEMARK of Kathleen Kirkwood, inc., © all rights reserved. Use of the BRA symbol or method is prohibited by U.S. trademark and COPYRIGHT Law. For more information, please contact Kathleen Kirkwood at email@example.com